At Bloxom Community Church of the Nazarene we love pets. Your pets are welcome to come to services with you as long as everyone adheres to the Pet companion guidelines.
- We love for our pets and visitors to be safe - please keep your pet on a lead or harness so that he/she will not
- Disturb others
- Be startled and try to run off
- Use the restroom in the building
- Disrupt the service
- We love for our pets and visitors to be healthy
- Pets must have a record of current Rabies vaccines (when legally required)
- Pets may not come to church if they are sick
- Relieving themselves in the buildings causes many problems, health and otherwise, and is unacceptable.
- We love peace and tranquility
- Disruptive pets need to be removed from service until they are able to remain calm
- Excessive barking /whining/howling/growling is not peaceful, please bring your pet back when it is able to be calm.
- We love a clean property
- Please clean up after your pet anywhere on the property.
- Potty bags are provided for your convenience.
At Bloxom Community Nazarene we LOVE pets!
- We will pray for your pets anytime needed
- Pastor Mary will anoint your pets with oil and lay hands on them anytime needed. (unless it is a pet tarantula!)
- Community Nazarene offers grief support for anyone grieving the loss of a beloved pet
- Community Nazarene wants your pets to be well cared for - please tell us if you cannot afford food, shelter, or medical care for your pet. We will help as we are able.